Ring for Tricuspid Annuloplasty
RING FOR ANNULOPLASTY | ADULT
STAR is a three-dimensional, anatomically configured ring to treat functional tricuspid regurgitation.
ANVISA registration number: 10171250044
- Its anatomical and physiological design mimics the shape of the tricuspid valve ring in systole;
- Three-dimensional format based on scientific measurements;
- It can be used to treat not only severe as well as mild to moderate dilatation;
- It has an opening that prevents interference with the cardiac electrical conduction system;
- Its anterior end is flexible to adapt to the decline of the corresponding area;
- The septal end points towards the anterior end avoiding leaving a step between them;
- A green line indicates the suture margin, facilitating implantation;
- Its low profile can reduce the incidence of thromboembolism.