Dokimos® Plus Mitral
Mitral Bovine Pericardium Prosthesis
HEART VALVES | ADULT
For the last 20 years, the Dokimos Plus cardiac bioprosthesis has been implanted in numerous cardiac surgery centers in Brazil and abroad. During this period Dokimos Plus has shown excellent performance results, both for its design and for its REDUCER® calcium mitigating treatment.
Anvisa Registration number: 10171250042
REDUCER® mitigating calcium treatment
Bioburden reduction preserves collagen and reduces antigenicity.
Zero Pressure Fixation keeps the tissue structure more resilient and elastic.
Lipid reduction with ethanol + surfactant.
Cross-link optimization, reducing free aldehydes with pH control and heat treatment with polymerized solution.
- 25M; 27M; 29M; 31M; 33M
- Allows implantation in smaller incisions or small ventricles;
- Low profile and ventricular projection of 8 to 10 mm;
- Wide suture ring.
- Special and exclusive selection of the pericardium in terms of thickness, fibers, structure and elasticity and strength;
- Leaflets designed exclusively for each size in order to optimize maximum flow and coaptation.
- Allows only contacting biological tissue with the prosthesis cusps;
- Minimizes the possibility of abrasion of leaflets in the open position.
- Flexible copolymer stent;
- Polyester coated stent.
- Soft and resistant suture ring made of radiopaque silicone (titanium dioxide).